This is an effortless way to make Poached Eggs. So, if you are looking at how to make a whole batch of poached eggs to serve at your next brunch or breakfast, this is the perfect recipe, and it’s simple
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Two new eggs You can produce any number of eggs; check the notes below.
- Cookware nonstick spray.
- For every egg you cook, you’ll use 3 tablespoons of the 6 total.
- Each ramekin or custard cup should be coated with nonstick cooking spray before being placed in the air fryer’s basket.
- Each cup should include 3 teaspoons of water.
- The Air Fryer should be preheated for five minutes at 400 degrees with the cups of water inside.
- Open the air fryer slowly to prevent water from dripping out of the cups. Put one cracked egg into each cup.
- NOTE: The hot water may cause the egg whites to start cooking as you’re doing this.
- Cook for 5–6 minutes at 360 degrees.
- When the cooking time is finished, check the eggs. Be careful not to overcook them (unless you want a less runny yolk), as they will continue to cook while immersed in the hot water.
NOTE: we have not tested this method with silicone egg cups. Because they will not conduct heat we do not recommend them for this recipe.